Education & Experience:
- Associates degree in business or related field of study; 3 years of experience in approving credit or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with analyzing commercial real estate mortgage loans and construction and rehab lines of credit up to $15,000,000
- Understanding and training in formal appraisal and ESA report evaluation and analysis
- Knowledge of construction draw administration and evaluation
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to lending practices
- Basic understanding of the collection process
- Complete knowledge of spreadsheet preparation, narrative underwriting and credit memo preparation and formatting
- Experience with loan processing software and data processing systems
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word and spreadsheet systems such as FAMAS, OnePoint or similar program
- Intermediate math skills (capable of calculations involving decimals, percentages & factions)
- Standard PC skills
- Analyzes a loan applicant's credit history and approves or denies loan applications based on the analysis
- Also primarily responsible for servicing and tracking each assigned loan to monitor for risk trends, payment status, documentation, insurance and credit exceptions
- The position is also responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of loan status to senior management on a semi-monthly basis.
- Monitors the queue for commercial loan applications and follows up with applicants for the purpose of receiving required application materials
- Analyzes a loan applicant's credit worthiness including an applicant's character, capacity, collateral, capital and economic conditions
- Reviews credit bureau reports and credit score; Verifies information included on loan application as necessary, and makes a recommendation to the account officer or loan committee to approve or deny a loan
- Documents reason for a denied loan and issues written adverse action letters to applicants within 30 days of application receipt
- 100% accurate application of the loan policy with no exceptions
- Fully conversant in all aspects of the commercial loan policy and lending processes
- Consistently applies standard underwriting practices to all credits and yields clear, concise risk measures for consideration by senior management
- Prepares loan presentation sheets, credit memos (both for initial credit evaluation and periodic credit review) and draft term sheets and commitment letters for account officer signature
- Reviews legal documents for adherence to approved loan terms and tracks all post-account exceptions to assure timely receipt and execution of all documents, policies, agreements, escrows or other items required per the loan approval and policy
- Assigns and recommends risk ratings to each credit at completion of underwriting, during annual credit reviews, and upon identification of material adverse credit condition that impair or threaten to impair repayment capacity
- Risk rating accuracy should be maintained at 95% or better as measured by NCUA, external and internal examination results
- Prepares and issues third party engagements for appraisal, Phase I and PCA reports and performs report reviews as appropriate
- Performs loan assistant duties to include, but not limited to, term sheet and commitment letter drafting, clearing pre-account exceptions, checklist exceptions, coordinating all pre-settlement functions with lender's counsel, account and funding administration
- Assists the servicing department in obtaining timely and accurate submission of updated borrower financial information and reports loan exception status to senior management on a semi-monthly basis
- Promptly notifies the account officers of any credit risk down grades and accurately reassesses and reassigns risk ratings to all assigned credits and reports results to management
- Reassessments are prepared once every 12 months and include documented inspection of each property and credit risk reassessment of updated credit information in the form of a credit memorandum to the file
- Prepares assigned tracking, exception, pipeline, risk and status reports at least once monthly, or as assigned by the account officers
- Notifies account officers of any loan that past due loans exceeding its contracted grace period and promptly contacts borrower to begin collection efforts. Updates the account officers periodically to assess progress of collection efforts and recommends supplementary collection actions
- Maintains a loan application register and processes all loan applications within 30 days of receipt.
- All loan decisions are documented and borrowers shall be promptly informed of all credit and pricing decisions
- Effectively applies Reg. B, HMDA, BSA, Patriot Act and related regulations to all loans and account relationships
- Handles members with the highest standards of professionalism and service with particular focus on providing members with prompt and courteous responses to all questions and requests.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Why Work Here?ABOUT JOBTRACKS It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf! REFER A FRIEND = GET $50 You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position. Thank you for spreading the word!
An employer that values Work-Life balance with an excellent working environment.