JobTracks Rockville, MD
- Expired: June 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Closing Coordinator Company: Escrow Assistant -Remote
MD - Rockville
We are currently looking for a Remote Closing Coordinator (Escrow Assistant) with industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join the team of a National Title Company with an office in Rockville, MD. The position is fully remote.
Our client, a wholly-owned subsidiary of a real estate powerhouse, is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and sellers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rock stars in the process. We are putting together a team of innovative, hungry, and highly motivated professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our client's mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We're proud that our client is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the only way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
As a Closing Coordinator(Escrow Assistant,) you will interact and correspond with all parties and agents throughout the settlement process.
- Place all title orders for multiple States
- Obtain pertinent info from customers/agents for the title department to clear the title
- Obtain funding authorization from mortgage lenders
- Maintaining consistent communication with the assigned Closing Advisor
- Ensuring the system is constantly updated with notes on all email and phone communication
- Obtain all utility information, including final bills
- Escalating any items that could affect the closing date to Closing Advisor
- Provide a great customer experience
- Fostering a team environment to get the file to the finish line
- Work within the team to ensure the file closes on time
- Management can add to the Responsibilities at any time
Skills and Experience:
Attention to detail and the ability to be organized in a fast-paced environment.
Must have a strong customer service background and title and/or real estate knowledge to be able to guide clients and agents through every step of the process while also working closely as a team.
Closing Coordinators should love a challenge and enjoy creative problem solving to keep our clients and agents happy.
Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a positive, "can-do attitude.
1 to 3 years of professional office experience is preferred, particularly in a customer-facing position. We're also excited to meet recent graduates looking to start a career.
Experience in the Title Industry preferred
Resware, Tableau, Google Drive are software/technologies that we use.
What We Offer:
An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
Competitive compensation packages
Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid family leave, and more
Amazingly smart and fun teammates and a management team invested in your growth and success.
Equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
Apply Now Send to a Friend Return to Search New Search
BusinessView all jobs at JobTracks