We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 3-5 Years experience as a Closing Coordinator
We are currently seeking an experienced Closing Coordinator to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should have strong title processing experience.
- Prepare and amend closing policies
- The primary duty of a Closing Coordinator is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table.
- After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing. They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
- Finalize title bill to reflect any changes/updates (new recording documents needed, surveys that need to be ordered)
- Schedule closings and assist closers with possible changes and continuations at closing, order continuations & updated municipals searches on scheduled closings, post-closing breakdown on files, prepare closer packages to include policies, invoice, title report, affidavits & survey and assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year) Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Knows NJ purchases
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- High customer service skills High School Diploma or equivalent is required Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a detail-oriented work ethic 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is required