Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JobSource is currently looking for a Business Development Manager. This role is responsible for selling our temporary staffing by breaking into new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with decision-makers. The Business Development Manager consistently increases staffing sales through the generation and development of new client accounts.
The BDM role focuses on light industrial, manufacturing, and clerical service lines. They will call and meet with hiring managers, learn about different industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win.
What you will need:
- Proven track record of success in staffing sales.
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization.
- Good at connecting on connecting via phone and face to face.
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Comfortable working in computer environments with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Generate a high number of phone calls, field visits, appointments.
- High energy and must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work full-time Monday Friday; 40+ hours per week if necessary
What you will do:
- Develop staffing sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking, and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Generate staffing sales leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain a staffing sales business plan utilizing a CRM system.
- Generate viable client job orders from new and inactive accounts.
- Track and move opportunities through the staffing sales funnel.
- Target new accounts in light industrial, manufacturing, and clerical service lines within mapped territory and calendar.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and staffing sales revenue growth.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into CRM and other systems.
- Coordinate with recruiting team and Branch Manager to ensure fulfillment of client job orders and staffing sales opportunities.
- Provide information on clients or prospects for staffing sales bids and proposals within assigned territory.
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Contact: Tim Mitchell 657-566-0948, firstname.lastname@example.org
JōbSource partners with well-known companies throughout Southern California to help them find and place exceptional candidates like you! We invite you to take the JobSource challenge; start your next job search with us and find the best position for you.
JōbSource connects qualified candidates with the country’s top companies. It’s our mission to find the right fit for applicants looking for temporary, part-time, or full-time jobs, as well as companies in need of the right employees to make their business a success. JōbSource partners with well-known companies throughout Southern California to help them find and place exceptional candidates like you! We invite you to take the JobSource challenge; start your next job search with us and find the best position for you.