Recruiter, Bilingual - JobSource staffing is seeking a Bilingual English/ Spanish Recruiter to work at our Chino, CA location.
If you have at least one (1) year prior staffing or recruiting experience, familiar with organizing job fairs, builds relationship with job centers and clients, distributing flyers.
We want to meet you!!
This is a full-time position, pay based on experience. We are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude with excellent people skills. Our team continues to grow because we hire the best of the best. Are you ready to work for a leader in staffing industry with a fast -paced entrepreneurial culture? Are you ready to work for JobSource?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates utilizing the internet, cold-calling and referrals.
- Determining applicant requirements and placing job advertisements.
- Qualifying candidates, reviewing resumes, and calling potential candidates
- Scheduling interviews.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have at least one (1) year prior staffing or recruiting experience.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
- Be able to meet weekly goals.
- Reliable Transportation
- Excel Savvy
- Great Customer Service
- Building relationships
- Computer literate -Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Familiar with posting positions on job boards
- Attending Job Fairs
- Interviewing skills
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where multitasking skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately!