Specifically focused on brand identity and logo design.
If you love digging into a new brand and creating a visual language, we’d love to talk to you! Designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception, and design. Designers have experience connecting customers and brands through storytelling, intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences.
In this role, you will work with creative leadership to define new brands or existing brand and connect their products/services to customers in creating brand identities, creative assets and creative implementation. You will collaborate with a team to help create and define the brand messaging, tone of voice, and design. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the execution of the brand identity elements along with the final brand book deliverable for each client. Also, assist in creating marketing material and advertisements.
· A proven ability in the designing for both conceptual experiences (crafting stories and building brands) and visual systems (branding, typography, and UI) and how they extend across product, digital, and environments
· Drive project from start to finish, collaborating with strategists, engineers, and other designers and developers.
· Create vector graphic illustrations given only concepts and keywords
· Design sales support materials (sales decks, brochures, flyers, etc.)
· Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
· Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
· Have the ability to balance and execute several projects at a time in fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sounds, conceptually based, innovative design
· Collaboratively define and execute user flows and sitemaps with cross-functional departments
· Able to work with multiple clients and deadlines
· Assist in updating web content using CMS such as WordPress
Skills & Experience:
· An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps, and artifacts including bringing brands to life though print and other implementations
· Must have experience crafting pixel perfect logos and icons (with samples to show)
· Knowledge of printing terminology and practices including layout, file preparation
· Knowledge of design and technology trends
· Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms
· Mastery of the latest software tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
· Social Media marketing experience
· Self-starter & Detailed oriented
· Experience with food industry is a plus
· Provide professional graphic design portfolio (including thought process)
· Bachelor's Degree in graphic design is preferred
· Certificates within the computer graphics industry
Salary Compensation Level:
· Commensurate with experience