JG ID #20-1436 - St. Louis, MO 63120
Printing Operations Supervisor
Second Shift: 2:30PM to 10:30PM (M-F)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise production activities in the print and letter shop
- Manage a team of Production Artists, Retouchers, Proofreaders and Traffic Coordinators
- Coordinate between internal teams and outside vendors
- Oversee print and digital advertising campaigns
- Monitor production workflows
- Manage multiple print production campaigns simultaneously
- Develop project-specific timelines and budgets
- Uphold all client requirements and quality standards
- Run press checks
- Conduct spot quality checks and audits
- Manage all postal requirements on a project-by-project basis
- Monitor and audit postal statements
- Produce routine and special reports
- Train new employees
- Provide ongoing support for existing personnel
- Provide additional cross-functional support where needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts department-wide
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of print shop or letter shop or similar / related / relevant experience
- Related management, supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Products (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically on occasion [travel paid at company-expense]
- Excellent understanding of print processes, color management, proofing and press checking
- Knowledge of the print production process and agency workflows
- Knowledge of postal regulations
- +++ A Bachelor's Degree
- +++ Microsoft OSX experience
- +++ SAP experience
- +++ Noosh experience
- +++ PeopleSoft experience
- +++ Knowledge of postal logistics and consolidation methods
- +++ Microsoft Office Suite experience
- +++ Flash experience
Up to $60,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
JobGiraffe's client is a national provider of high-volume printing, binding and mailing services.
St. Louis, MO Area
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them.
All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
Why Work Here?Each year JobGiraffe helps thousands of job seekers to find direct hire, temp-to-hire and contract positions throughout Chicago and the Suburbs. Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them. All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
JobGiraffe makes your job search easy... Reach Higher in your career with JobGiraffe!!
Saint Louis, MO