JG ID #20-1251 - Algonquin, IL 60102 – Diane Padilla, Lead Recruiter
E-Commerce / Social Media
Marketing Director - E-Commerce and Social Media
Up to $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and potential for bonus
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Algonquin Area
As Marketing Director for E-Commerce and Social Media, you will:
- Drive E-Commerce sales through Amazon and other online sales channels
- Design, implement and lead online strategy for product launches and other digital marketing activities
- Create goals, budgets and timelines for each marketing campaign
- Develop, lead and create content for Social Media initiatives
- Administer social media handles
- Manage Search Engine Marketing strategies
- Direct content, graphics and photography for the website and for other marketing communications
- Write literature, video scripts, direct mailings, news releases, ad copy and other marketing collateral
- Collaborate with in-house teams and outside agencies to execute marketing initiatives
- Perform competitive and marketplace analysis
- Track and analyze online sales through various E-commerce channels
- Manage E-commerce vendor relationships
- Produce routine and specialized reports
- Manage special projects
- Perform other duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of E-Commerce experience
- At least 1 year of Social Media Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and SEM best practice
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or similar
- Creativity and imagination
- Branding and marketing acumen
- Strategic planning and analysis skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Editing, grammar and punctuation skills
- Basic HTML / CSS Coding proficiency +++
- Proficiency with Hootsuite and/or Magneto +++
- Proficiency with ACT Database +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leading national manufacturer.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them.
All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
Why Work Here?Each year JobGiraffe helps thousands of job seekers to find direct hire, temp-to-hire and contract positions throughout Chicago and the Suburbs. Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them. All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
JobGiraffe makes your job search easy... Reach Higher in your career with JobGiraffe!!