JG ID #20-1307 - Palatine, IL 60067 – Liza Farrell, Lead Recruiter
E-Commerce / Digital Marketing / Channel Management
E-Commerce Marketplace Manager
Up to $80,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Palatine, IL
As E-Commerce Marketplace Manager, you will:
- Plan, develop and execute effective strategies to drive online sales
- Collaborate with Senior Management and the Marketing team
- Manage E-Marketplace relationships with Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other online sellers
- Identify and onboard new E-Commerce marketplaces as needed
- Partner with Brand Managers to create optimal online product assortments
- Align pricing between online partners, brick and mortar retail outlets and direct sales through the company website
- Manage content for existing products
- Navigate new product launches
- Troubleshoot all activity relating to packaging, display options and quality control matters
- Solve inventory, delivery and other logistics challenge as they arise
- Conduct demand planning, data analysis and forecasting exercises
- Develop and negotiate agreements with distributors and third-party support vendors
- Perform competitive product research and analysis
- Review customer feedback
- Interact with consumers via Q&As
- Improve customer engagement
- Encourage positive customer sentiment through superior customer experiences
- Maintain high seller ratings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Five years of relevant experience in an E-Commerce, channel management, or digital marketing role
- Two years of hands-on experience supporting and maintaining Amazon process including Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central, Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), 1P, 3P, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Amazon policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of Amazon organic search ranking, content optimization and other factors influencing product conversion
- A Bachelor's Degree in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Inventory planning and management capabilities
- Online merchandising capabilities
- Proven track record of managing & driving KPIs
- Amazon vendor negotiation experience +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of environmentally-friendly products for residential and commercial use.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them.
All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
Why Work Here?Each year JobGiraffe helps thousands of job seekers to find direct hire, temp-to-hire and contract positions throughout Chicago and the Suburbs. Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them. All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
JobGiraffe makes your job search easy... Reach Higher in your career with JobGiraffe!!