We are the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust us for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business. Our platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent and 4,600+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, we have 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere.
About the role:
We are looking for a senior hunter with a proven track record of selling MarTech and SaaS technologies to large enterprises. The Strategic Account Executive position is a senior, quota carrying sales role based in our San Francisco office. This role will focus on our largest strategic accounts, owning the account strategy and execution. This role will work with supporting teams (Solutions Architects, Customer Success, Partners, etc..) to penetrate and close our top prospects.
Success in this role requires the ability to hunt as well as quarterback global internal resources and maintain flawless execution. The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of marketing technology and SaaS solution selling experience and looking to join a hyper-growth company in an expanding mobile industry. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, thrive in building new markets, and evangelize us as a key component in the marketing tech stack.
- Evangelize us through prospecting and attending conferences, events, and speaking opportunities
- Passion for understanding our technology "under the hood" and ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences; technical and non-technical
- Own sales execution with top tier advertisers
- Help refine sales process
- Consistently achieve quota targets
- Manage a pipeline with Salesforce.com
- Thrive in an environment of tough competition
- 5 - 8 years of relevant selling experience
- Comfortable in a hunter role and highly organized
- Strong understanding of digital and mobile marketing ecosystem including agency landscape
- Experience in negotiating multi-year $500k+ contracts
- Intellectual horsepower and ability to adapt to constant market changes
- Willing to travel regularly and attend conferences and events
- Having senior relationships in Fortune 500 companies that are heavily invested in app marketing is a plus