- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are You an experienced Kiln Manager looking for a New opportunity? We may have a Great option for You.
The Kiln Manager will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Provide direct supervision and leadership of crew members to support the boiler and kiln drying operation.
· Supervise the stacking, drying, and storing operations of in-process products.
· Lead the continuous improvement initiative efforts in safety, quality and productivity at boiler and kiln drying operation.
· Coordinate with maintenance and production personnel at all levels of the site organization to continually strive for operational excellence.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in kiln processes.
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ supervising or leading a team.
· Thorough knowledge of lumber manufacturing including equipment and
· Thorough knowledge of lumber handling, Strong leadership and
· Strong analytical abilities and working knowledge of lumber handling,
boiler and kiln processes.
· Strong leadership and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment.
· Detail and results-oriented.
· Post-secondary education is preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Ability to travel <25% of the time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Casual office environment.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Please contact Randy at JobFinders to learn more about the job opening. (573) 446-4250
Get fresh Unload jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.