Our client is willing to pay a great salary for a permanent employee with expertise in Human Resources. Immediate opening and training are available for the right candidate. Please share your salary expectations for 2020 in your cover letter.
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team and implement various human resources programs. Someone who can undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. HR Generalist will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
Objectives of this Role:
● Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
● Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
● Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems.
● Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
● Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
Skills and Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
● Additional HR training or experience is a plus
● Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
● Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HR systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed