Marketing Executive : Entry Level
JobAdX Mississauga, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JobAdX is a job advertising solution, like Google AdSense for jobs! Basically, we present more targeted jobs with engaging video content to make job search better for job seekers and more efficient for recruiters. Check out our website here: www.jobadx.com.
Running a tech start-up for nearly 4 years, we know that startups require a lot of initiative, flexibility, and creativity, and we know that no one person can have all of the right skills from day one. What's most important is the desire to learn and grow. When we started the company, we didn't know much about the recruitment industry. Today, we are one of the best-known tech innovators in our space. That drive and optimism are what we celebrate at JobAdX!
To reward all of the challenging work our fun and supportive team does, we have quite a few great perks:
- Open PTO (paid time off) policy
- Summer Fridays from May to August
- Occasional work-from-home
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress code
- Coffee & snacks
- Lots of opportunities for growth
About the Role
As a Marketing Representative, you'll be hunting for new business and managing accounts. This is a full-desk role that requires new business development, sales, and account management skills, preferably with experience in recruiting or staffing.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect and build a pipeline of a prospective staffing agency and RPO clients through phone, email, and social outreach, some cold calling required
- Define and execute a content strategy for JobAdX to build awareness.
- Create outbound and inbound lead generation strategies.
- Develop a robust content calendar with core editorial themes, including dates for tracking the scheduling, publishing, and distribution of content
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and product team.
- Write content such as blog articles and guides and edit external contributions
- Source external content contributors for JobAdX.
- Create and maintain editorial guidelines for all contributors
- Ensure relevant content is shared across strategic channels such as the website, newsletters, social, and more in a timely manner
- Develop the amplification strategy across social channels and work with the social media team to elevate our presence
- Identify different conferences and events for JobAdX to participate in.
- Find opportunities in our existing social media channels, as well as test and explore new channels to drive advocacy
- Stay on top of JobAdX Culture topics and industry trends that our audience is interested in, and how they want to consume the content
- Answer inbound client questions about our services and share feedback with Product to ensure we're meeting our clients' goals.
- Meet KPIs and log activity in HubSpot for forecasting.
- This is a start-up--you will find what you are good at and surely put it to great use!!
If you like challenges, continuously learning, team collaboration mixed in with independent work, celebrating small wins with a focus on our larger mission, and have a vision for your future, we are looking for you.
At JobAdX, we believe technology is as good as the people who build it. You might not be the rock star you aspire to be quite yet, but we can grow together to fine-tune your skills, and you can teach us a thing or two that you know.
Here are some soft skills and requirements you have as our ideal candidate:
- You love new opportunities, new people, and the thrill of closing a deal.
- Tip-top organizational skills. At JobAdX, we believe in “no client gets left behind!”. We want to make sure everyone is checked on and happy!
- You care about your customers and their success just as much as you care about your own - you're goal-oriented and you don't just meet goals, you exceed expectations.
- Initiative. Startups need someone who will pitch in and take the lead. We are a small team that's moving quickly, we all need to step up!
- You're a good listener with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills. This will mostly be digital communication, but you may need to pick up the phone from time to time to communicate information faster
- A positive attitude and desire to learn: sometimes the business needs to take us out of our comfort zone. We see this as an opportunity to grow and hope you will too! Progress, not perfection!
- You believe business is earned through expertise - and you'd rather solve your prospect's problem than hard-sell them on something they don't need. Integrity matters.
- Background in recruiting, marketing, or advertising would be a huge plus!
- This role is in our office in Mississauga! Occasional work from home is awesome, however, we will need you in the office with the team too. This role may also require occasional travel to the US for meetings or trade shows, so dust off that passport!
Not sure yet?
Apply anyways! Tell us what you're good at and we can teach you the rest. We would have roles opening up regularly as our team grows and would love to know you're interested!
We look forward to hearing from you!
BusinessView all jobs at JobAdX