Job Store Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work on a temporary project in Lakewood, Colorado that is projected to run through to April 2020 but could be extended further. The Customer Service Representative will work in a call center environment and be responsible for answering inbound calls from the public and providing them with information regarding their account. Candidates for the Customer Service Representative must be able to commit to a full-time schedule, Monday-Friday, 8:15am-5pm. The Customer Service Representative will be paid $14/hr.
Candidates for the Customer Service Representative must have strong customer service skills and strong computer skills. Ideal applicants for the Customer Service Representative must be very patient as you may be dealing with difficult customers. Two to three years of call center experience is required. Candidates must also be comfortable with data entry, particularly 10-key and helping out on administrative projects as needed.
· Must have previous customer service experience.
· Call center experience is preferred and beneficial for the position.
· Must have very strong customer service skills.
· The ability to multi-task, and be able to talk on the phone while taking notes and navigating multiple computer screens.
· Very good communication skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple deadlines.
· Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and adapt.
· Problem solving and decision making skills.
· Proficient typing speed and accuracy, must be comfortable with 10-Key.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate, please apply online today!