Bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistant
(Temporary for nine months)
**Remote until the end of December
Pay: $18/hr. on a weekly basis
Job Store Staffing is a Remote Bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistant for our State client in Downtown Denver for temporary nine month-long opportunity. At the end of December, this position will transition into the office environment.
Specific duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Creating mail merge lists for parks that are required to renew their registration (both with and without an email
- address) and unregistered parks for large program mailings in 2020.
- Helping landlords who submitted paper registration applications in 2020 in get access to the online accounts for their mobile home parks so they can renew their registration online.
- Researching whether potentially unregistered mobile home parks are registered with the state (ex. under a different
- name or address).
- Entering registration and registration renewal applications received by mail into the program's online database.
- Reviewing renewal applications and making sure all required information and full payment is received before renewing a park registration.
- Tracking and following up with landlords to get any missing information or payment needed from landlords to process
- their renewal applications.
- Keeping the registration and complaint databases accurate and current.
· Must be Fluent in Spanish
· Must be able to work independently while working Remote
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Front Desk Receptionist is a plus
· Predictable and reliable attendance is a requirement of this job
This is a great opportunity to work for the State of Colorado!
Job Store Staffing
Why Work Here?Job Store is a Woman and Colorado owned staffing service that specializes in identifying and recruiting highly qualified Office Support, Customer Service, Call Center, Administrative, Office Manager, Assembly/Production, and Light Industrial Personnel at all levels and skills. Job Store is responsive, thorough, ethical and customer service driven, serving both small and Fortune 500 companies. Job Store has 4 networked locations and 21 full-time staff members with over 140 years of combined experience to assist our associates and our clients.
We care about you and want to find the right job for you!