Bilingual Digital Programmatic Ad Operations Specialist
Job News San Juan, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job News USA is an established player in the direct response recruitment media space. We assist medium and large employers with the recruitment of new employees using digital media, event marketing, and traditional broadcast media.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Programmatic Ad Ops Specialist to join our team.
As our Digital Programmatic Advertising Operations Specialist, you will be working in a small group of talented marketers, designers, and copywriters to place ads on job boards, social media sites, search engines, and ad exchanges.
This is a full-time position.
The three most important qualifications for this position are:
1) Experience in the digital advertising space.
2) Experience with CPC bidding.
3) Eagerness to learn various tactics and techniques that will increase your value as a savvy digital marketer. We're looking for someone who is honest, hardworking and fun, and wants to learn the ropes.
• 2 or 4-year college degree is required.
• 1-2+ years of experience in digital advertising is required.
• Experience with keyword analysis, CPC bidding, geotargeting, demographic targeting, interest-based targeting, spend management, and traffic sculpting is required.
• Experience launching Facebook campaigns is required.
• Experience with optimizing and managing campaigns is required.
• Must be able to work with numbers and large amounts of data.
• Interest in/affinity for digital media and marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A basic understanding of, or aptitude for, digital media.
• Strong desire to learn the job skills that will allow you to succeed.
• Strong work ethic.
• Computer proficient (Mac or Windows).
You will buy and pace digital ad placements for the company:
• Place ads.
• Configure campaigns.
• Manage pacing and optimize campaigns to maximize their performance.
• Manage the ad budget to avoid over- or under-spending.
You will also oversee the creative process, production, and placement of all campaigns to meet deadlines on necessary timeframes:
• Acquire details and descriptions from sale representatives, review for effectiveness, and revise as needed.
• Provide design input.
• Follow the placement process to assure the package is run per the agreement with the media partner and the customer.
• Good interpersonal skills to manage sales rep and client expectations.
• Excellent data management skills.
• Excellent written communications skills.
• Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to think like a marketer.
• Ability to type.
• Ability to work cohesively with a small Ad Ops team (they're awesome, by the way!).
• This is a flexible full-time position that is expected to require 40 hours of work per week. Mondays and Fridays are particularly important days for the Ad Operations team. Our office is typically open from 8:30am–5pm. Occasional work outside of business hours may be necessary from time to time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressSan Juan, PR
BusinessView all jobs at Job News