Video Content Researcher (YouTube)
Job Mobz Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job might be perfect for you if you enjoy YouTube.
We're looking for someone with an eye for GREAT content. This job is ideal for someone that is addicted to research, enjoys learning and spends a lot of time on YouTube.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Execute the content strategy for a new YouTube channel designed to significantly increase views.
- Conduct research and collaborate with the YouTuber, video editor and the rest of the team to identify topics for videos and what content to cover on each topic.
- Based on the research you conduct around various Real Estate, Finance and investment topics, write video scripts that will become highly engaging videos for our YouTube audience
- Optimize videos on the channel for Search through research and writing search-optimized video titles and descriptions.
- Measure performance of content and analytics.
We are looking for people who have:
- A proven track record of creating successful content for YouTube.
- Strong understanding of how YouTube recommends and ranks video content.
- An understanding of the creative and strategic elements that must be present in a video to make it engaging for viewers and optimized for YouTube’s algorithm.
- A high level understanding of YouTube analytics and how to measure the performance of YouTube content in order to better achieve goals.
- Strong project management, teamwork and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR