Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
As a lead developer you will guide and mentor your product team, as you work to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, and maintenance of C# n-tier .NET applications utilizing SQL Server databases. The team uses Scrum, conducts code reviews, and ensures product quality.
Who Are We Looking For:
· Proven experience in leading teams of two to five developers.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and work in cooperative team environments.
· Great team building and team participation skills.
· Understanding and ability to lead a Scrum based team in the development arena.
· Solid understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
· Several years as a senior software engineer utilizing C#, .NET, SQL Server in an n-tiered environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
What Experience You'll Need to Have:
Proficient in: C#, WPF or WinForms, NT Services, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recovery, scalability techniques.
Working Knowledge in SQL Server 2008 - 2016 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
Knowledge of: Git, MSBuild, InstallShield/WIX, Infragistics/Telerik control suite, web-based application programming.
· Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
· Create client/server, n-tier, fault tolerant, scalable, enterprise class applications.
· Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
· Utilize Visual Studio to fully debug an application top to bottom.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Software Developer as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.