Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Job Impulse is looking to hire a Bilingual Recruiter. The recruiter role is managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
- Build and maintain a strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirements.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Screen and select candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Market talent’s skills, knowledge, and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent.
- Consistently exceed the client and talent expectations and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Three to five years in recruiting experience or Human Resources, for a manufacturing or distribution facility.
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritized workload.
- High level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
**For immediate consideration, our Branch can be called at 864-764-1553 ext 121.
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Bilingual Recruiter as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however, we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined to match to the desired requirements. Thank you.
Job Impulse Inc. Spartanburg
Why Work Here?Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Let us help upgrade your career into better opportunities for growth and advancement