Job Impulse, Inc. has an immediate opening for a WASTE WATER TECH in JAMES ISLAND AND, CHARLESTON SC. Our client is a provider of wastewater, solid waste, fire protection and rescue services, street lighting, street name signs on James Island.. The WASTE WATER TECH is responsible performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled construction and maintenance work on sewer lines and operates a variety of equipment.
Responsibilities of a WASTE WATER TECH includes:
- Knowledge of the standards, practices, and equipment of wastewater system
- Ability to abide by Code of Conduct/Behavioral Standards.
- Knowledge of the safety hazards and proper precautions relating to wastewater system maintenance.
- Knowledge of the geography of JAMES ISLAND .
- Ability to interpret sewer blueprints and tax maps.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and the public.
- Ability to follow work assignments without direct
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment used in the maintenance and repair of the sewer
- apparatus, such as a backhoe and a high-pressure water
- Ability to operate basic lawn care tools.
Job Requirements of a WASTE WATER TECH :
- High School Diploma or GED and two (2) years experience in the construction, maintenance, and repair of wastewater systems
REQUIRED Experience and Education:
**For immediate consideration, please call our Charleston Branch at 843-427-0890.
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the WASTE Water Tech as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.