Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Job Impulse, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Data Clerk in Flint, MI. Our client is a Manufacturing facility. The Data Clerk is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the shipping and receiving department.
Responsibilities of the Data Clerk includes:
- Housekeeping - Start up printer, monitor and PC unit each morning and shut down each night in the same
order and keep the shipping office clean.
- Make sure paperwork from the night before is faxed - Complete all required paperwork and forms on time and accurately.
- Properly receive materials - Accurately log incoming parts into the computer and sign and date paperwork, give completed paperwork to the shipping clerk, make sure that all walk-in shipments and incoming UPS shipments are received and
logged in the computer daily, and assist the shipping clerk in properly placing paperwork with the proper parts and
verifying that the incoming inspection was performed according to the Customer’s work instructions.
- Handle all customer contact and communication timely and professionally - Fax all incoming/outgoing shipments to any customer that has requested this notification, and fax an accurate inventory every Friday to customers who have requested this.
- Ship materials on time and in accordance with instructions.
- Maintain an accurate weekly balance of inventory, comparing the entire physical inventory
to the computer inventory. Make accurate corrections as needed.
Preferred: 1-2 years serving of clerical or shipping and receiving experience.
REQUIRED Experience and Education:
- High School Graduate or equivalency.
***For immediate consideration, our Auburn Hills Branch can be called at 248-268-3191 or you can text us at 248-440-7785.***
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Data Clerk as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.