A client of ours in Rochester Hills is looking for a Tier 1 Sales Engineer to help with their busy Sales Department. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with great benefits and competitive wages!
- Be experience with building new and existing relationships with Mulitiple Tier 1 Automotive Companies!
- Have a technical background!
- Must have a bachelors in Engineer (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial etc).
- - Customer direct contact and first level communication approach.
- - Coordinate the quotation and costing process.
- - Ensure relation and high level evaluation performance with customers.
- - Engineering changes coordination.
- - Executive presentation to strategic OEM’s, Tier’s and potential customers about pathway products and products strategies.
Documentation and Information
- - Ensure and update data base information in accordance with the specific customer’s requirements, including account records made by each sales administrator.
- - Deliver the proper information to our customer during the quotation and pricing process
- - Provides a monthly sales report to the sales manager outlining status of the respective customer account.
Sales corporative Strategies
- - Active participation during the organization goals definition for yearly sales, OEM’s and Tier’s assignation.
- - Reviews customer sales/marketing figures on regular basis to maintain and assure the sales forecast
- - Monitors and assure timely delivery of prototype samples.
- - Generates annual cost saving/cost sharing proposals to the customer in order to meet the productivity goals stated in the customer contracts.
Internal and external support
- Assist during the quotation process phase with the proper market information in order to obtain competitive pricing.
- Active participation in forecast review weekly meetings (UPK), PRR and PDT meetings.
- Provides the sales manager with documented ideas for improving the product, processes and procedures to reduce inefficiencies and improve profit margins.
- Support the project management team on the acquisition phase.