Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Job Impulse, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Production Team Leader I in Grand Rapids MI. Our client is a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier. The Production Team Leader I is responsible for production flow to and from the production line.
Responsibilities of a Production Team Leader I includes:
- Manages the production process regarding shift related number of items and control of scrap, and the management of spare parts for a great production area
- Supports line feeding and assists with set ups and minor adjustments of machines as required in order to ensure that customer quality requirements are met. Participates in coordination of new parts
- Supports launches in complex facility systems in the Process "Develop & Launch"-process
- Adjusts and monitors continuously the production flow regarding work safety, quality, quantity, schedule, and costs/economic efficiency
- Defines priorities in the case of bottle necks and develops alternatives
- Leads, manages and develops his team; creates (and announces) the shift schedule to meet expected production levels and equipment efficiency.
- Monitors and ensures the compliance of the work safety guidelines
- Drives Quality Assurance by introducing and monitoring remedial actions for error avoidance, writing reclamation reports (8D Report), and creating and implementing operating instructions
- Ensures traceability, performs quality checks, communicates with Quality on relevant issues, releases reworked modules (with key to release station), tag NOK parts, and all scrap is recorded
- Cooperates with Maintenance on mechanical and electronic breakdowns including manual operations; performs weekly checks to determine the functionality of these stations
- Drives continuous improvement through implementation of principles and tools: conducts “pit stops”, participates in lean checks, develops measure regarding process optimization, e.g. minimizing setup/tooling times, degraded materials and rework
- Supports in-plant and external projects, e.g. ergonomics committee, teamwork, quality circle/compass, etc.
- Helps to insure that good communication processes are in place for compliance with appropriate departmental and company systems and procedures.
Job Requirements of a Production Team Leader I:
- Line of operation has several work stations
- Complexity of work stations: high
- Continuous improvement, process efficiency
- * Responsible for higher number of employees or
- * higher responsibility according to the dimension of the consequences of his decisions
REQUIRED Experience and Education:
- >5 years of relevant working experience
***For immediate consideration, our Auburn Hills Branch can be called at 248-268-3191 or you can text us at 248-440-7785.***
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Production Team Leader I as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.