Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Job Impulse, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Entry Level Quality Engineer in Romeo. Our client is a Manufacturing facility. The Entry Level Quality Engineer is responsible provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Responsibilities of a Entry Level Quality Engineer includes:
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements of a Entry Level Quality Engineer:
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
REQUIRED Experience and Education:
At least 1 year work experience working in Quality OR a recent graduate with an Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering degree.
***For immediate consideration, our Auburn Hills Branch can be called at 248-268-3191 or you can text us at 248-440-7785.***
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Entry Level Quality Engineer as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.