Software Engineer II MOBILE APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER II Android
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER II (Android)
Software Engineer responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of mobile applications and common software components for the Engineering Controls group. 3+ years of experience.
- BS/MS in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming methodologies.
- Proficient in Native Android Xcode/Swift, Python, JSON, C++, Objective-C.
- Experience with building clients on top of RESTful JSON-based APIs.
- Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS platforms.
- Experience developing on Alexa platform is a plus.
- Familiarity with key Operating System concepts such as multithreading, task scheduling, interrupts, and mobile development techniques for Linux and iOS.
- Experience with creating mobile application backend designs, reusable components, and unit tests.
- Proficient with GUI design concepts and implementation on mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management methodologies (source code version control, bug tracking, and requirement traceability).
- Familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP).
- Familiarity with software design and debugging tools.
- Experience developing technical requirements from customer requirements.
- HVAC knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills.
- Creativity and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on new projects.
- Ability to adapt existing and new technologies to the HVAC field.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing demands.
Job Force Now