Small Cell / Fiber Project Manager
- $33 to $54 Hourly
Responsible for project leadership across all designated projects with a focus on associated finances and project schedule which includes coordinating all deliverables and requirements across a broad cross-functional project team. Verify all projects are completed according to the underlying customer contract and agreed upon timelines while complying with a code of conduct, policies, and procedures. Identify and lead mitigation of project risk while keeping key stakeholders informed. This role requires a clear and concise understanding of all project management principles: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
• Translate customer orders into workable projects within PM tools & applications
• Understand customer scope of work, goals, project timelines and expected run rates
• Drive resource and logistical needs to stay ahead of project requirements
• Attend deployment customer meetings as a subject matter expert (SME)
• Ensure company and customer systems are maintained with accurate and reportable data
• Report project status against commitments and keep customer and stakeholders informed
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• Resolve conflicts and drive issue resolution with customer and all stakeholders
• Own financial accountability across all individual and collection of assigned projects
• Manage scope creep and other work order changes according to contractual practices
• Escalate issues through internal lines of business and with customer management hierarchy
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience building Small Cell sites and fiber
• Experience managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Customer facing project management experience a plus
• Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
• Knowledge of right of way project deployment, including permitting and construction processes.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Financial Reporting Experience
• Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer-facing project management experience
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Linx Talent AdvisorsIrvine, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.