Our client, an industry leader in pool, spa and landscape design, is looking to add a talented Licensed Landscape Architect to their team!
- Lead and develop our design team. Train the team in good design, project management, and above all customer service.
- Offer customer support when issues need to be addressed in the field, and able to coordinate with other management personnel to track team performance in regards to company expectations.
- Work with clients and design team members to design projects, detail the work to be done, and make sure all designs fit with HOA, City, and County guidelines.
- Enhance the construction coordination process by ensuring plans/pricing provide sufficient information/detail to maintain company margins and construction quality. This will require job site visits, working with Project Managers on job breakdowns, and coordinating with consultants.
- Landscape Architect degree and at least 10 years experience in the industry. This experience can be in design, estimating, project management or all of the above.
- Enjoy designing, rendering, sketching, and translating thoughts/ideas into working drawings.
- Proficient in construction methods, have an understanding of the build process, and like problem-solving how to build unique design ideas!
- Experience managing a team.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team environment! We have a fun job, and enjoy working together building dream locales.
This is a management position, and will require that you take responsibility for personal and company improvement. You must like working with people, are driven to enhance yourself and those around you. You will report to the Executive Team and must be a good communicator.
The position offers benefits and competitive pay (based on experience). In addition, bonuses will be earned based on sales and team improvements.
About Our client:
Our client leads in Pool, Spa, and Landscape Design, since 1950, and offers all of Arizona the exterior services you expect. Our client is an industry leader in the design-build process of pool/spa and landscaping in the southwest. We design, construct, and maintain award winning projects in both commercial and residential applications throughout Arizona (Greater Phoenix area, Tucson, Sedona, Northern AZ). Their work has also extended into the East Bay of California (San Francisco/Oakland/Orinda), Southern California (Encinitas/Del Mar/Malibu), Hawaii (Kauai), Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas, and elsewhere! The environment is fast-paced, challenging, exciting, and full of learning opportunities as every project we touch is unique. From residential pool/spa landscape, to multi-million-dollar custom landscapes, to resorts (The Phoenician, Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Fairmont Princess) to commercial projects (The Biltmore Commerce Center), to community developments. We work on everything outdoors: pool/spa, water feature, decking, masonry, utilities, shade structures, casitas/shade structures, custom metal and woodwork, lighting, and landscape/irrigation.
Job Force Now
Why Work Here?
Collaborative culture with a winning attitude!