Would you like to work at a thriving, exciting, and award-winning company? We are looking for those exceptional individuals that could become 'superstars' on our team. Someone who works diligently, values their job, and enjoys working with our team. The ideal candidate is confident in a consultative role, comfortable in front of the customers and willing to share their opinion to improve the operations of the company. A person who is smart, assiduous and can contribute meaningfully to our success.
· Meet with customers to discuss and document their visions at their job site, assessing budget requirements, and preparing a landscape plan and proposal to meet those expectations.
· Coordinate with CAD/design department to prepare plans for presentation according to company standards.
· Prepare and present material samples, colored displays, and associated project information to maximize the client’s experience.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with and understanding customer needs.
· Constantly promote the company and its service offering.
· Present sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
· Own the customer from the initial design through project completion.
· Exceptional communication skills, including writing, presenting, negotiating, and influencing.
· High level relationship building, interpersonal and stakeholder management.
· Very customer-oriented and friendly - drive to achieve a satisfied customer.
· Ability to execute efficiently and effectively.
· A consultative approach and mindset.
· Landscaping Architect Degree or RAL LLA is a plus but not required.
· Design experience a plus but not required.
· Ability to travel.
· Residential and/or commercial landscape/pool experience is a plus, but not required.
Why work for us?
· Competitive pay options with uncapped earnings.
· Discretionary bonuses.
· Collaborative culture with a winning attitude!
· Sales leads provided to begin customer portfolio.
Job Force Now
Why Work Here?
Collaborative culture with a winning attitude!