For over a decade our client has provided quality professional concrete repair services throughout the Phoenix metro area. With their expansion, they're looking for hard-working, dedicated specialists to join the team!
Preferred Experience and responsibilities:
- Foundation Repairs - able to identify and repair horizontal cracks, vertical cracks, exposed aggregate, deteriorating surfaces, and powdered and crumbling concrete
- Concrete repairs - able to identify and repair conditions of broken, popped, delaminated, or hollow sounding tiles, drywall cracks in wall or ceilings, and out of square doors
- Concrete slab leveling - previous experience drilling and injecting of mud to raise and level concrete slabs
- 2 years minimum experience in concrete patching or finishing. The commercial environment strongly preferred.
- Previous Mason experience a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in Concrete or Foundation Repair.
- Able to work with jackhammers and grinders
- OSHA 10/30 preferred
Job Force Now is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Force Now
Why Work Here?
Collaborative culture with a winning attitude!