What is the Position?
As a Workday HRIS Analyst you will work with key business partners and act as a technical point of contact between Management, HR, Finance and IT.
What will you do:
- Acts as administrator for Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Absence, TalentIN and Recruiting functional work streams
- Develops and configures modules within Workday as assigned to meet business needs and following standard operating procedures for regularly occurring processes
- Acts as the technical point of contact between different functional departments and clients/stakeholders with respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement and reporting
- Troubleshoots problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution for unexpected results or internal process flaws
- Supports the review, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Workday module(s) upgrades and patches of the following functional areas: HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent and Absence
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, documentation, end-user training resources and communications for Workday modules
- Assists and mentors others with "How To" questions on Workday
What do you need to already know:
- Three years’ experience supporting Human Resources systems
- One to two (1 - 2) Years of Workday experience and/or five (5+) years in an HRIS support role
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.