We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Are you an organized people’s person who enjoys keeping customers happy and the gears of a company running smoothly?
We are looking for someone who first and foremost knows the value of happy customers and who can also take charge of daily and weekly tasks making sure they are done well and on-time. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Processing and Replying to billing and feature request related calls and emails
- Adding and removing services from customer accounts
- Provide basic pricing information for our residential sales products and services
- Telephone receptionist
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and enjoys interacting directly with customers to answer questions via phone and/or email
- Detail oriented