Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are a multispecialty medical group seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to provide full spectrum primary and preventative care.
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
· Masters of Science Degree, Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program. Specialty certification required.
· Baccalaureate in Nursing
· Current CA licensure.
· Masters of Science Degree, Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant Program
· Current CA licensure
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- · Outpatient practice experience
- focuses on the primary care needs of adult and older patients.
- · Experience with Electronic Medical Record
- Only full-time employees eligible
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care needs of adult and older patients
- Private practice
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Jiva Health, IncConcord, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.