- $1,700.00 to $2,000.00
- No touch freight
- Regional (M-F) position
- Home weekends
- Lanes will run within 500 miles radius of terminal
- Wages - Teamster Union Scale with over-the-road mileage rate.
- Retirement - Provided through multi-employer pension fund.
- Excellent pension and health benefits for retirees.
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay - 5 days per calendar year.
- Vacation - up to 5 weeks
- 401K - Company sponsored program.
- Medical - Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with no out-of-pocket premium cost to employees.
- Stock Purchase Plan.
- No auto restrictions
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Must have a Class-A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
- Have a good stable work record.
- Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
- Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
Get more details: Call Connie (812)926-0762