Process Engineer - Photo ASML XT1400
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY The Process Engineer -Photolithography will work closely with other engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure robust manufacturing processes are established and maintained. This position will request process engineering support for mass production fab including process problem-solving, yield improvement, process monitoring, cost reduction. Also support R&D activities, new process development. We are specifically looking for an experienced engineer with ASML XT1400 experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting photo process on ASML steppers/scanners and DNS/TEL tracks in mass production 8 inch fab. XT1400 support is vital.
- Process problem solving and optimization to improve and maintain process window, tool performance, matching and availability, capacity, defect density and yield.
- Lead continuously improvement on quality and cost reduction.
- Must have a good understanding of metrology, such as CD, Overlay and film thickness measurements and particle & defect inspection.
- Maintain and continuously improve SPC chart
- Display strong ownership and execution ability,
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT Regularly required to sit or stand and move around the facility and in class 100 clean room. The ability to face technical challenge and high pressure in mass production line.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS or (MS or PHD Preferred) degree in electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering, material science, or other related discipline
- Ability to face technical challenges and high pressure.
- 5+ years Litho exp. (preferred)
- Experience with ASML XT1400 toolset
- Results oriented, data support concept
- Open and eager to learn complicated equipment and process technology
- Interest in the semiconductor industry
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ownership and passion for success
- Ability to work with people one on one and in a team environment
- DOE and Statistical Data analysis skills is a plus
- Demonstrated model based problem solving skills in work area is a plus
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power-point, RS1, Minitab; other computer skills a plus
About Jireh Semiconductor:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (United Health Care HRA & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- And more!
COMPANY INFORMATION: Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOS) is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and responsiveness to our customers through the continued development of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. We bring to the market devices designed to benefit our customers by meeting their product specific needs. Our mission is to bring value to our customers, shareholders and employees.
AOS differentiates itself by integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products targets high-volume applications, including but not limited to portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones, battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications equipment.
Jireh Semiconductor, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd., is the in-house wafer fab for AOS and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Jireh Semiconductor prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jireh Semiconductor