Equipment Maintenance Technician (Thin Films)
Jireh Semiconductor Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our facility has an opening for a strong, motivated equipment technician to support the Thin Films area. Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide range of assigned equipment in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment. Perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, gas, fluid systems, robotics, and software. Assist in continuous improvement and cost reduction efforts. Support wafer fab production by meeting and exceeding tool availability and quality objectives. This is a night shift position and will pay 15% shift differential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and non-routine corrective maintenance
- Work with equipment, production, and process groups to schedule and prioritize PM and
non-routine corrective work so it minimizes impact to fab output and quality goals.
- Act as a technical resource for tool and maintenance system improvement projects.
- Maintain certifications current for equipment, safety, and incident response.
- Track and report daily activities through verbal and written pass down.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Regularly required to sit or stand and move about the facility including servicing equipment in the clean room. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors. Ability to lift objects of 50 lbs. Ability to obtain respirator certification for use in the facility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of maintenance experience on Thin Films or relevant semiconductor equipment preferred
- Technical Associates Degree, military training or the equivalent combination of education, military training, and/or technical experience preferred
- Strong technical capability. Strong communication and team work skills.
- Experience on multiple chamber types on any of the following equipment:
- Applied Materials Endura platform PVD Al, IMP-Ti, PCII, CVD TiN, PVD TiN
- Applied Materials Centura platform HDP, Poly, RTP, DxZ, DLH
- Novellus C2 Sequel Standard, Shrink, Express
- AG RTP, KLA/Tencor metrology equipment
- Ability and desire to learn and support additional toolsets.
- Ability to work any shift-compressed work-week schedule.
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot to board level repairs. Ability to perform field repairs of assemblies as needed. Ability to work with He leak detectors, RF calibration gear, oscilloscopes and multimeters. Basic understanding of electrical and electronics theory.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (United Health Care HRA & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 28 Paid Days Off Per Year
- Multiple shifts
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
About Jireh Semiconductor:
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOS) is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and responsiveness to our customers through the continued development of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. We bring to the market devices designed to benefit our customers by meeting their product specific needs. Our mission is to bring value to our customers, shareholders and employees.
AOS differentiates itself by integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products targets high-volume applications, including but not limited to portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones, battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications equipment.
Jireh Semiconductor, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd., is the in-house wafer fab for AOS and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jireh Semiconductor