Equipment Maintenance Technician (CMP)
Jireh Semiconductor Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide range of assigned equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This position will perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, gas, pneumatic, and cooling systems as needed and will assist in continuous improvement and cost reduction efforts. The Equipment Maintenance Technician will support wafer fab production by meeting and exceeding tool availability and quality objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Perform non-routine corrective maintenance and in depth troubleshooting on area equipment.
- Work closely with counterparts in the equipment, production, and process groups to ensure that work is scheduled and prioritized to best support production while ensuring the quality of our product.
- Provide a strong technical resource for tool and maintenance system improvement projects.
- Maintain certifications current for equipment, safety, and incident response.
- Track and report daily activities through verbal and written pass down.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Regularly required to sit or stand and move about the facility including servicing equipment in the clean room. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors. Ability to lift objects of 50 lbs. Ability to obtain respirator certification for use in the facility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of maintenance experience on CMP polishing semiconductor equipment preferred.
- 2 year degree or equivalent military or technical training required.
- Strong technical capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot system problems to board level required, component level preferred.
- Ability to analyze equipment schematics for advanced troubleshooting of complex problems
- Expereince on one, or both of the following CMP tool sets:
- AMAT Mirra Polishers
- LAM Ontrak Scrubbers
- Experience with any of the following tool sets a plus:
- KLA/Tenco Optiprobe Measurement Equipment
- Semitool Spray Acid Tool (SAT) Equipment
- Familiarity with SPC, FMEA, and standard engineering practices.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and support additional toolsets.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (United Health Care HRA & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 28 Paid Days Off Per Year
- Multiple shifts
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
About Jireh Semiconductor:
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOS) is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and responsiveness to our customers through the continued development of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. We bring to the market devices designed to benefit our customers by meeting their product specific needs. Our mission is to bring value to our customers, shareholders and employees.
AOS differentiates itself by integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products targets high-volume applications, including but not limited to portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones, battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications equipment.
Jireh Semiconductor, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd., is the in-house wafer fab for AOS and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jireh Semiconductor