Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish)
Jinisha Patel - State Farm Agent Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jinisha Patel - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Commission plus bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $45,000K - $60,000KRequirements
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Experience in marketing financial products
- Knowledge of life products
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.