Jing Jin Electric
Jing-Jin Electric (JJE) is seeking a Maintenance and Facilities Manager! JJE is a world leader of motor systems and electric drive assembly for new energy vehicles (NEV), covering pure electric vehicles (EVs), plug-in hybrids, and hybrids. JJE employs more than 2,000 employees. We are in process of launching our North America Operation, an automated production facility, in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Procurement of manufacturing equipment under consideration of demanded security, quality and environmental protection and their preservation
- Troubleshooting manufacturing equipment along with resolution including root cause analysis and permanent corrective action.
- Manage equipment and tooling follow-up
- Monitor and manage capacity and related investments
- Contribute to define technical specifications for new equipment and alterations on existing equipment and facilities
- Direct and coordinate both repair and preventive maintenance requirements for all manufacturing equipment
- Keep processes (machines, tools, procedures) at best possible level in compliance with EHS regulations and QCD
- Management of the plant maintenance team
- Monitor capacity utilization
- Plan, monitor and coordinate the work of external companies
- Develop capital budget requirements to adhere to established facilities standards
- Manage spare parts and consumables
- Be responsible for the computer aided maintenance management system, setting PM frequency and tracking adherence.
- Create and introduce procedures regarding the tasks of his field of responsibility
- Support problem solving initiatives
- Manage maintenance key indicators (MTBF, MTTR, Open work orders, etc.)
- Support the continuous improvement process in Labor, Quality, Equipment and tooling, Space and Work conditions
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Staff, coach, assess and develop the plant Maintenance team
- Develop on-the-job training program for maintenance technicians and ensure training is completed on-time, including compliance training, e.g. Lock-Out/Tag-Out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, etc.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Proven leadership skills, ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organization and with cross-functional teams (e.g. production, quality, engineering, etc.)
- Must be able to work assigned shift and be available, if/when needed, for other shifts based on when maintenance projects, meetings, etc. are scheduled by Operations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical field required. Will consider Journeyperson status in skilled trades with at least five (5) years directly relevant work experience in lieu of Bachelor Degree.
- Must have prior experience in automotive manufacturing in an industrial Maintenance position, including at least three (3) years in a leadership position as Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Must have experience developing preventative maintenance schedules for variety of technical equipment and collaborating with Operations to track and report and improve machine uptime/downtime.
- Must have prior experience establishing and managing a department budget (costing, budget, investment), including maintaining inventory for spare parts, etc. and managing cost for outside contractors.
JJE North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, JJE will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Jing Jin ElectricFarmington, MI
48335 USAView All Jing Jin Electric Jobs
Over a month ago
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.