- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JJE North America is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its growing Office and Plant operations. The Administrative Assistant will support our leadership with diverse projects and provide general administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Organize and schedule appointments
* Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
* Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
* Develop and maintain a filing system
* Update and maintain office policies and procedures
* Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
* Maintain contact lists
* Book travel arrangements
* Submit and reconcile expense reports
* Provide general support to visitors
* Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
* Handle requests and queries from senior managers
* Such other duties as requested and required.
* Academic degree?Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Major?Business Administration preferred
* Language?English, knowledge of Chinese preferred
* Professional knowledge and skills are required: Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
* Computer, and office software skills are required?Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular); Ability to learn and use various software platforms to support Plant and Office Leadership
* Professional qualification requirements (optional)?Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work; Attention to detail and problem solving skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Physical Requirements: Excessive standing, walking, bending, stopping, squatting, sitting, climbing, twisting, repetitive motion. Lifting products, equipment, packages or miscellaneous items up to thirty (30) pounds unassisted and fifty (50) pounds with assistance.
JJE North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, JJE will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Jing Jin Electric
BusinessView all jobs at Jing Jin Electric
Get fresh Plant Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.