- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to become a part of our team for multiple locations Baytown, TX. You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation efficiency.
- Oversee the installation and operation of various mechanical systems
- Maintain & Modify equipment to ensure safety standards are met.
- Repair machine and equipment defects
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Previous experience in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCad Solidworks desired
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
The reason for our growth is because we not only provide our clients best quality at a competitive price but also because of our commitment to the industry to provide innovative solutions to prevent pipe corrosion thereby protecting our customer pipes that can withstand harshest environments.
Our facility is spread out in about 240 acres which allows us to store your pipes till it is required.
Depending on your requirements and where pipes are meant to be used we offer multiple types of coatings
Jindal Saw USA LLC
1411 S FM 565 RD BAYTOWNHouston, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?