Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets. Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting ‘first day fresh’. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor™, Metallyte™ and Oppalyte™ films.
No matter what decorating technology you use, Jindal Films has a film solution for your labeling needs. Our Label-Lyte™ films provide print surfaces that are robust across a wide range of printing and ink technologies.
Reduce internal and external quality losses through educating the workforce, partnering with key customers to develop product application and fitness for use knowledge, and working with manufacturing and engineering to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, analyze, present, and distribute quality performance data.
- Develop quality training courses and administer quality curriculum.
- Analyze internal and external customer complaints, facilitate customer visits, and answer questions concerning film quality.
- Perform administrative activities: monthly reports and meetings.
- Communicate with engineers, supervisors, and section leaders on quality action plans.
- Issue Quality Alerts and follow them with corrective actions.
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires Others
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in quality management or Engineering, Science, Math or related filed.
- Five or more years of demonstrated expertise in quality systems and working with production reporting and product quality requirements.
- Strong experience in analyzing and improving business workflow processes including the manpower and informational system design to support.
- Ability to develop quality-training materials documented in a format that is understood by employees.
- Experience in working as a liaison with the business and its customers to improve quality and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage across cross functional teams.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Certification or equivalent of quality control / quality assurance is required (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Above average presentation skills.
- Experience dealing with customer complaint issues is a plus.
- Experience in ISO and BRC audit is a plus.
- The work environment characteristics can be obtained from the Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities or essential functions of the job.
Powered by JazzHR
Jindal Films Americas LLC