The engineer, as a member of the Technical and Maintenance team, will be responsible for identifying and resolving electrical issues to improve reliability, increase production, and reduce costs. S/he will work cross-functionally with Process, Operations, Maintenance, Marketing, and Safety. S/he will collaborate with the experienced project and process engineering resources to execute capital and improvement projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead efforts to reduce electrical reliability incidents.
- Provide technical direction to electrical/electronics group in resolving daily manufacturing issues.
- Provide project oversight on specification, costs, and installation of electrical equipment.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. correspondence, memos, budgets, costs, bid invitations, calendars, schedules, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Interface with all levels of the organization including but not limited to the following: operations, maintenance, project team, technology and marketing personnel.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of reliability improvement or project experience preferred
- Experienced in drive controls and PLC’s
- Ability to effectively lead and manage portions of capital improvement projects
- Ability to work productively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to read, prepare, and understand CAD drawings, P&ID's, PFD's
- Effective written and oral communicator
Powered by JazzHR
Jindal Films Americas LLC