Assistant Production Manager / Production Specialist
Jin Tech America West Point, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
At Jin Tech America we value each Team Member and the unique skill set that each person brings to our organization. At Jin Tech we look for self-motivation characterized by a high level of achievement to help us shape the future of our business. Teamwork is essential to achieving our goals and business objectives.
Assistant Production Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling manufacturing processes. Assist production manager in monitoring the production of goods and the effectiveness of services, ensure an accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost.
· Full time
· $45,000.00 – 60,000 – Depending on Experience
- Maintain workflow by monitoring and allocating the appropriate materials needed to maintain cycle times to meet/ exceed minimum production rates
- Ensure all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes
- Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures – Safety, Quality, Etc.
- Assist in the implementation of new equipment, processes, and projects
- Continuous training and development or one’s self and team
- Maintain and promote a team-oriented workforce
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace by following standards and procedures
- Awareness of when to involve senior staff if/when you are unable to correct a problem
- Any other related duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Ability to follow instructions – Written & Verbal
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Good math and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree – Preferred not required
- Preferably in the technical field but not required
· 0-3 years of previous manufacturing experience
· Windows Office – Intermediate Level
· Prolonged periods standing and walking in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the Team Member from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Jin Tech America fully complies with the spirit and intent of laws regarding nondiscrimination for employment because of sex, race, creed, color, national origin age, disability, or veteran status.
Jin Tech America
AddressWest Point, GA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jin Tech America