Management - StoreID1 1191
Jimmy Johns Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, vision
Do you have what it takes to lead a team of Rockstar sandwich makers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-first environment? If so, we are seeking people like you who desire to become members of our management teams. Our comprehensive management training program will prepare you for the first level of management in the daily store operations. Where you go from there is up to you!
Management team members are primarily responsible for overseeing operations during their assigned shifts, including opening and closing the restaurant. Other responsibilities include:
- Following all systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Delegating daily responsibilities to inshop and delivery drivers in a way that ensures the restaurant operates to company standards
- Motivating team members to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in a clean environment. Directs, trains, and motivates team members during shift on each of the workstations.
- Adhering to compliance of government regulations, market policy, food safety, and all operational and procedural policies related to all activities in the restaurant during the shift.
- Must be able to consistently perform and achieve excellence in all descriptions, requirements, skills, and physical demands of an in-shopper. They may also occasionally perform the duties of a delivery employee when necessary and qualified.
Previous management experience is preferred, though not required. Must be at least 18 years old. This position requires a flexible schedule, with possible night, weekend, and holiday hours.
Address: 598 Main Street Boise, ID
598 Main Street BoiseBoise, ID
RetailView all jobs at Jimmy Johns