- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Assistant Manager are responsible for supervising all aspects of the store operations, teamwork and customer service on a part-time basis, as assigned by the General Manager. The Assistant Manager plays a major role in ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently. Assistant Manager must lead by example and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity. As a Shift Leader your attitude needs to be enthusiastic, friendly, and positive. This is a Bonus-eligible position.
• Must be at least 18 years of age, have valid driver license, car and clean driving record
• Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. regularly throughout shifts
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
• Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
Join an Award-Winning Team at Best-In-Class QSR, with great managers to make you the best you can be!
- Fast-paced, high energy work environment with great co-workers.
- Free employee meals and company-provided shirts and hats.
- Company provided training for all aspects of job.
- Our bonus program lets you share in a portion of the store profits
Assistant Manager execute quality store operations and best-in-class customer service.
- Responsible for leading customer product and service standards by example.
- Foster an environment of team work, teach and train new employees with state-of-the art training tools.
- Must be able to perform, teach and train all aspects of Crew and Delivery Driver job descriptions.
- Must be able to operate food preparation machinery
- Adhere to all food, safety and security guidelines
- Must learn basic operations of POS System, and Microsoft Office programs
221 south 5th St.Montrose, CO
RetailView all jobs at Jimmy John's