Experienced Finance Manager/F&I Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In a time where other dealers are seeing a slight decline in their sales volume, we are INCREASING. The Jimmy Britt Automotive Family has received multiple Dealer of the Year awards in the state of Georgia. Why Jimmy Britt? We believe in hiring great people, which means we INVEST in your future and genuinely care about our employees. You will work in a great team environment at a customer-centric Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership with a unique process where our Finance Managers are integrated into much of what we do. To do this, you will work as a part of our excellent management team to deliver exemplary customer service and be an integral part of our growth.
We want you to enjoy coming in to work every day and pride ourselves on an awesome environment. We also offer a huge income potential and EXCELLENT COMP. PACKAGE!
- Easy to understand and Transparent Pay Plans-You get to see Everything
- Continue to Grow with US! We promote our High Performers across our 3 Stores so the opportunity for a promotion is always around the corner.
- Best Tech available to help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Exceptional Health Care options
- Great work/life Balance
- Paid Training-We work with Best Trainers in the Country
- Assist Sales team in closing deals
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectibles
- Assist Sales Associates with coaching on pricing structures & product offerings
- Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- High Volume Finance Manager Experience of at least 18 Months with 1 Dealership
- Professional Appearance
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Willing and able to utilize Advanced Technologies to Enhance Customer Experience
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Jimmy Britt CJDR of Statesboro
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Dealer Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.