Marketing Representative - Entry Level Sales Position
Jimcor Agencies is an Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Wholesaler located in the Northeast and we are currently looking for an entry level Marketing Representative. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and dynamic recent college graduate who is interested in a fulfilling sales career in the insurance industry! No experience necessary...We will train you!
This role consists of a 24 month training and development program that will prepare you to become a sales professional. All sales representatives will receive a customized training and development plan that outlines hands-on sales training along with insurance education. The focus of the training program will be increasing new submissions, quotes and premium through the promotion of our retail web based and telephone quoting systems.
- Increasing new submissions, quotes and premium by performing the following:
- Conduct 20 sales calls a week to demonstrate web and phone quoting capabilities and setting insurance retailers up on the web quoting system upon successful demonstration. Weekly reporting of sales meetings that occurred each week the reporting of meetings scheduled for the upcoming week.
- Timely follow up and continuous communication with customers/prospects to find out and take advantage of additional opportunities.
- Systematic prospecting and arranging meetings with potential new customers, and with customers that have not reached their potential.
- Identify and establish a relationship with the key contacts making sure we are doing business with the right people in each retail operation.
- Work with the team to review web activity to spot trends positive and negative and addressing these trends immediately.
- Establish an active relationship with Regional Sales Manager and regularly discuss strategy and tactics including sales issues, travel and follow up.
- Pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan. This will require self-study.
- 80% of time is spent in the field visiting customers
- Occasional overnight travel required
- Candidate expected to attend two week insurance bootcamp and participate in two-day annual sales conference in Wayne, PA
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary & full benefits. Please submit resume along with salary requirements.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME