Position located in Seattle, WA
Light Rail Systems Inspector
Jimale Technical Services, LLC – Seattle, WA
JTS leads the NW in providing diverse professional staff to major public works
projects including transit, rail, aviation, and/or water/wastewater facilities. Our
passion for excellence has helped our clients like Sound Transit, WSDOT, and King
County successfully delivers capital projects for nearly 30 years.
We seek an experienced Signals Inspector for an immediate position on Link Light Rail projects.
· Coordinates and observes construction activities related to the specific train control systems
· Reviews construction plans, specifications, and other documents.
· Consults about construction details and resolves issues with contractors and other stakeholders.
· May ensure conformance with applicable safety standards and regulations.
· Identifies on-site installation problems. Alerts appropriate team members to non-conformance issues and monitor their correction.
· Identifies and recommends contract and/or plan adjustments to accommodate field conditions.
· Maintains daily diary and field records of material and quantities used. Evaluates and
recommends approval of progress payments to contractors for work completed.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience
- In-depth experience in inspecting and/or constructing railroad signal systems.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods including testing signals and switch
- Strong report-writing skills to document field observations.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with contractors to resolve field problems.
- Planning, organizational, and communication skills are necessary to succeed in this
- Experience in constructing Communications Systems may lead to further
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree desirable
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record are required
About Jimale Technical Services, LLC:
Jimale Technical Services, LLC. (JTS), based in Seattle Washington, is a construction management and project controls company that provides consulting services on public works projects.
· Job Type: Full-time
Jimale Technical Services, LLC
Why Work Here?Jimale Technical Services, LLC. (JTS), based in Seattle Washington, is a construction management and project controls company that provides consulting services on public works projects.
Competitive compensation! Great team, great benefits, and great fun!