HVAC Technician and Installer
Jim Rott Home Improvements & Air Conditioning Vero Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ year experience as an HVAC technician
- Valid clean driver's license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
If willing, will cross train to work in Home Improvements.
Jim Rott Home Improvements & Air ConditioningWhy Work Here?
We have been family owned and operated since 1972. We treat our employees like family.
605 3rd PlaceVero Beach, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Jim Rott Home Improvements & Air Conditioning