This is a sales & marketing only position.
Do you have aspirations to control your own career? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jim Myers - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop sales leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
- Meet monthly sales & marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Group life insurance benefits
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: Base salary plus unlimited commissions; long term opportunity to run your own State Farm Agency.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
My Training Program Includes
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
- State Farm corporate training program
- Setting and meeting sales and marketing goals
- Learning how to network effectively
- Seeing first-hand how a successful State Farm office is run
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.